Authoring Blu-Ray and DVD and Conversion
Authoring Blu-ray and DVD
The process of creating a DVD or Blu-ray is called authoring. The aspects to consider for the production of DVD and Blu-ray are endless; suffice to think of the creation of a film with several different narrative paths to be chosen interactively, shot from different angles, with multilingual audio and subtitles added, etc.
Standard conversion and video formatting
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information in this regard.
The process of authoring consists of the following stages:
• Acquisition and encoding of the video material.
• Construction of the various chapters (menu), graphics, animation
• Creation of master
• Create and print on the media (label)
• Creazione e stampa della copertina
• Burning of copies required under SIAE
• Creating and printing the cover